User Friendly Interface and Smart Tabletop SEM
Brand-new for 2023, the SNE-Alpha improves upon our existing lineup of tabletop SEMs by bringing optimized user convenience and improved, ultra-clear resolution.
- Software updates to five convenient automatic features make it easier to conduct analysis.
- New features, such as particle size analysis and 3D rendering expand the range of potential user applications.
- Faster vacuum speeds enable users to conduct rapid sample analysis and provide the very best performance at any given time.
- With a 40% dimension reduction in physical size, the SNE Alpha is our most convenient tabletop SEM for users with limited working space.
5nm Resolution, 250,000x Magnification, Best-in-class stage navigation functionality
- High-precision navigation movement with an error rate of less than 5 um
- Standard, one-of-a-kind 5-axis motor stage
Faster sample preparation time
- Vacuum 90 sec, Venting 15 sec
- 50% reduction in vacuum time
A compact design with more powerful performance
- 300(W) x 465(D) x 600(H) mm
- 40% smaller than previous models
A new third generation of software
- A new user interface with focus on user ease and convenience
- An enhanced automatic shooting mode
- A wider range of scalability
- Ability to scan larger areas
- Accurate 3D rendering
Five-axis motorized system
- Faster and more accurate sample positioning with approximately 5 um precision
Improved user convenience
- Automatic capture of navigation images
- Automatically vacuums when the door is closed
Five nanometer resolution
- Experience 5 nm resolution: 250,000 times magnification higher than current best-in-class tabletop SEM
- Precise control of lens allows for optimal image capture without damaging samples
Save Time Preparing Samples
The average of other similar
- Vacuum release: 180 sec ↑
- Vent :120 sec ↑
- Vacuum release: 90 sec ↓
· Vent : 15 sec ↓
A new, third generation Nano-Eye
A dramatically enhanced interface
- Capture images with ease with a new and improved UI.
- With optimal adjustability, results can be viewed 60% faster than previous software.
Upgraded automtic functions
- The newly added Auto-Gun-Align allows users to capture images with ease.
- The enhanced Auto Focus enables users to pinpoint and capture desired images.
- Large area scans are required for turning large samples into images and analyzing them.
- Allows a larger area of the sample to be selected that could not previously be captured in a single SEM image.
- The function of large area scans enables both automatic image capture from multiple locations within specified areas and the analysis of wide areas and high resolution research.